Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diablo and Hercules are famous!


When I was teaching Diablo Aggie and Hercules to play frisbee (at 3 months old) I used a soft Filppy Flopper frisbee so that they could pick it up easily. I took a great photo of them and thought that I should send it in to the Filppy Flopper company because it was such a good photo. They asked if they could post it into a new section that they were creating called "Happy Customers". I said "sure"! I had no idea that they were creating a new section on the website when I sent the photo in.

This is the link to the "Happy Customers":

http://www.bmbpet.com/Default.aspx?ISC_PageName=Gallery

The photo of Diablo and Hercules is the second one from the left.

Those pups were so much fun! I could not believe how fast they learned to play frisbee. Actually, Aggie learned the fastest and seemed to enjoy playing more than any of the other dogs. Diablo has since decided that frisbee is not so much fun without the other boys to play with and has moved on to herding his Mom for fun.

No comments: