Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Priscella has a new home.


I dropped Priscella off at her new home yesterday. She is living in beautiful Canyon,CA! She will have lots of room to roam and will be living with an Australian Cattle dog- German Shepherd mix. It was sad for me to see her go, but I know she has a great new home.
When I returned from delivering Priscella to her new home, I went straight to my computer to check email and found that Priscella's new owner had already sent me an email:




Dear Brigette,

Thank you so much for the beautiful gift you have given me!! Right now she is sitting in Christopher’s lap watching baseball while I cook her food. I found a fresh sweet potato to add to it... She has "met" 2 of the cats and so far so good!! Also, she just met girlfriend, the 6 year old female Aussie and German Shepherd mix of my sister's who lives downstairs. They sniffed and wagged tails!! I took her outside twice and she sniffed around and both times ended up nose down headed straight down the driveway. I swear she was following your scent!!

It was great to know that she is being loved and had lots of new friends and room to roam. The best part of all is that she only lives about 20 minutes from us. We are planning to meet up again soon to take Priscella, Hazel and Diablo out hiking in the Canyon forest.

Canyon is one of the only places in the Bay Area that seems like you are not in the Bay Area. Its a very small town with about 200 people and is mostly hills and trees.

I wanted to take pictures of the Priscella's new home, but the camera is broken.

This is a Google map image of Canyon

As you will see, Priscella is one lucky girl. Just think of all the good smells and land to explore!

No comments: