Friday, March 28, 2008

Pups in pairs please?

I would really like to place the pups in pairs. They are 11 weeks old and have bonded with one another. I think it would sad to see them go to homes alone and be without the other best friend and pack member.

Ranger and Lefty are very good friends. They are both mellow and laid back. They love napping next to each other when play time is over. When I feed the pack, I place three bowls of food down and these boys can be found eating together. They have a wonderful bond.

Ranger and Lefty

Priscella and George are always playing with each other. They are more active than Ranger and Lefty. When they are in the back yard playing, Priscella is always the first pup to hear when I walk into the kitchen. She will run (FAST) through the doggie dog and George is always right behind her. Right now the pups are sleeping and Priscella is resting her head on George. They have also bonded together.


Priscella and George




No comments: